wp/rtp TURING OFF RANDOMLY-WILL NOT START AGAIN WITHOUT REBOOTING PC

Well--Thought the latest version fixed my issue but apparently it made things much worse.. funny I ran the application for two days with no issues-then it started. Web protection turned off...by the time I got 4 popups about that another one started popping up saying real time protection was off--wtf?

I'm not infected with anything, this is an application issues. I am running windows 7 SP1 with all updates except the ones pertaining to upgrading to windows 10.

I run Vipre, but I've uninstalled it and this still happens--so it is back on.

Well, malwarebytes is uninstalled once more. Sigh, I love this application but it is getting to the point that I can't trust it anymore...either way, my annual license purchase is NOT on auto--I have to do it manually--and I won't be until the application actually works for me.

I don't know why but I keep thinking this is Windows 7 issue for some reason....no evidence of that, just a gut feeling...r there windows 10 users experiencing the same issue?

I'm in the same situation, was working fine for a few weeks then 2 days ago modules started turning off and won't turn back on again 

It's not Windows 7 because it does the same on Windows 10 as well. I find I can't use something that's not functioning as expected.

Hello @yodamin:

I am certain you can appreciate that Malwarebytes staffers can not meaningfully assist you without the essential troubleshooting logs/data that truly reveals what is happening.

Please consider carefully running the Malwarebytes mb-clean tool, and only in the prescribed manner.  Once the cleaning tool has completed, properly install Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU3 followed by two (2) system restarts.

If after the clean install MB3 issues exist, carefully follow the guidelines within Having problems using Malwarebytes? Please follow these steps:

Quality MB3 assistance is always available from Malwarebytes' staffers through this forum or by privately opening a trouble ticket through Consumer Support here.

An overwhelming number of MB3 users do not experience the issues you have.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.