I had major issues with the new version of Malwarebytes, and posted about it in this forum. I eventually had to uninstall the new version and reinstall the old one along with reinstalling the Anti Exploit. Today I got an email saying that the Anti Exploit (which is now a permanent part of version 3 of Malwarebytes) is coming up for renewal. I have a lifetime license for Malwarebytes, and I don't think it's right that I should have to pay extra for Anti Exploit separately, when it should be part of my lifetime Malwarebytes license. I am still seeing a lot of people having trouble with the new version, and I am not about to update again until you have all of these bugs fixed. So what can you do for me?

Hi jojomart :)

Since Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit will now be in a constant beta phase, it'll be free to use, so there's no need to renew it. Your Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit licence can be used however to activate Malwarebytes 3.0. So if you're already obtaining Malwarebytes 3.0 via its own licence (and not Anti-Exploit), you can stop the Anti-Exploit renewal. For support regarding billing, renewal, licences, etc. please contact Malwarebytes' eCommerce partnet CleverBridge.

http://www.cleverbridge.com/?scope=cuseco&progress=customersupport=

52 minutes ago, Phone Man said:

The current version 1.09 premium is not free but you can use the free version.

It has been stated that the premium version will be free with the release of 1.10.

Jim :ph34r:

What??  Oh great, I've already cancelled my subscription, so what's going to happen now?? It won't be updated??  For God's sake!  And when is this supposedly "free" version 1.0 supposed to be available?

Edited by jojomart

1 minute ago, Aura said:

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.10 should be released soon enough though. For now, the free Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit should do the job with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1 Premium.

OK, I have the lifetime license for Malwarebytes and it is the 2.2.1 Premium I have - My AntiExploit is good until April 9. I wonder if the 1.10 will be out by then?

• 2 weeks later...