Malware Protection turned OFF

Sigh, once again when I installed a new driver for my GPU one of the protection layers decided to turn off on me.
Trying to turn it back on does nothing more but adding a little text next to the button that has been saying "Starting..." for the last 10 minutes now.
As usual I have the latest versions of MWB 3.0.6 and a premium license.

A little update: I rebooted my PC. Now the malware protection is on but this time the Exploit protection is turned OFF! Trying to start it has the same effect as mentioned above.
What the hell is going on? My license renewal is getting closer but I don't think I want to do that at the moment.

Edited by Phobos_Anomaly

4 hours ago, Phobos_Anomaly said:

My license renewal is getting closer but I don't think I want to do that at the moment.

Since you subscribed almost a year ago you are subscribed at the old price (grandfathered). If you stop the sub when you decide to get a new one it has been said new subscriptions will be at the new higher price.

I would stick with it and hold out for future fixes.

Edited by Porthos

No, I'm done with MWB. I'm sorry but I have so many problems with it. Security layers turning OFF for no reasons, my exclutions getting removed after every new software update.
I can't even install new drivers for my GPU without MWB freaking the hell out and turning itself off.

I deactivated the automatic license renewal. After 100 days or so my license will expire and I'm out.

Edited by Phobos_Anomaly

1 hour ago, steenjessen said:

I have similar problem with real time AntiRansomware which is turned off when I log in and when I go to activate this feature it just says "starting" and nothing happens.

Is the company monitoring these glitches?

Steen

Of course they are tracking the issues But if you are willing to help yourself and every one else could you follow the steps in the following post in your own topic.