Online External Drive Protection

Greetings, I'm really impressed with the trial version thus far and the level of protestion it offers and very much considering purchasing, however I was wondering whether MB protects your external hard drive while online? As I am a music producer and collaborate with others in production online where we send files to and fro frequently. Thanks in advance...

• Staff

Hey Castleton,

Anti-exploit will protect your computer from being hit by a exploit and then infecting those drives. Anti-exploit is more about protecting the shielded applications that the computer uses on a daily basis. So as long as the computer you are on is protected, your drives won't be hit by exploits we prevent. However, as not all infections are done with exploit based attacks, it is recommenced you use the anti-malware and anti-ransomware products as well so you are fully covered.