MarthaPGomezH

Malwarebytes trial products - unable to buy them.

I had installed trial versions of Malwarebytes products and used the free tools as well. For some reason I had a problem with Safari browser in Windows. I had archived documents which needed to be open using Safari browser. Safari crashed and the only way to recover Windows health was using the Reason Core Security tool Remediation. Several other incidents have happened and even though my intention was to purchase Malwarebytes, it seems to me I was somehow driven to purchase some other products instead.

I still use the very helpful free tools provided by Malwarebytes. Just out of curiosity.

Hi @MarthaPGomezH, sorry to hear that you had difficulties upgrading from the trial version.

Were you directed to purchase other Malwarebytes products or other products outside of Malwarebytes?

When upgrading from the trial version of Malwarebytes 3.0, you should've been directed here: https://store.malwarebytes.com/342/purl-mbam_inproduct_3x?x-source=inproduct&x-action=comparison_chart

Can you provide screenshots or perhaps the URL where you were directed to purchase other products?

Thanks,
Cecile