TinoM

Junkware Removal Tool 8.1.1. removes non critical software

Hi Malware-Team!

A user of my Software iDevice Manager sent me an email with the note, your program Junkware Removal Tool 8.1.1. (02.11.2017) deletes the program and data folders from all of my applications. [C:\ProgramData\software4u and C:\Program Files (x86)\software4u]

I guess it's a mistake, because all of my Apps doesn't contains bad software. Please check this behavior and my software. Everything is free of criminal actions.

You can find my software for additional checks here https://www.software4u.info/idevice-manager. Enclosed this post can you find the log file of your application Junkware Removal Tool (JRT.txt).
Let me know, how fast you can fix that issue.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind regards
Tino Marx, CEO
Marx Software

JRT.txt

Hi Tino,

Looks like this detection was added due to the registry optimizing software you provide, not the iDevice Manager. I will review the software once again and let you know when I have more information.

Regards

Posted (edited)

Hi Tino,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed others on the team about this issue. We'll try to resolve as soon as possible.

Thank you

Edited by thisisu

Hi

thanks for reply.

I received today an email from support team with a note to check again. The issue is still there. (Protocol attached)

I hope you can update the tool as soon as possible.

Best

Tino

JRT.txt

Hi Tino,

There is a build that is currently being tested by our quality assurance team. Once they have completed their testing, we will be able to deploy the new build which has this detection removed.