Are the different modules not integrated yet? I thought they fused with MB 3.0

Gintoki

Hello @Gintoki and :welcome:

Yes, the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (MBARW) product has been rolled into the Malwarebytes 3.0 (MB3) product as its ARW module.  MBARW remains as a perpetual beta for the possible beta testing of future updates as well as remaining a standalone product for those who may wish to use it with other vendor's security products as well as with the earlier MBAM 2.2.1.1043 product or when MB3 will not be upgraded to the premium version.

Thank you for your interest.

Hello @Gintoki:

The perpetual beta standalone Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) app has been rolled in as well as MB3's AE module.  It would be best if an authorized Malwarebytes staffer gave you the latest information on possible future upgrades.

HTH

On 3/8/2017 at 3:53 PM, 1PW said:

Hello @Gintoki and :welcome:

Yes, the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (MBARW) product has been rolled into the Malwarebytes 3.0 (MB3) product as its ARW module.  MBARW remains as a perpetual beta for the possible beta testing of future updates as well as remaining a standalone product for those who may wish to use it with other vendor's security products as well as with the earlier MBAM 2.2.1.1043 product or when MB3 will not be upgraded to the premium version.

Thank you for your interest.

From another source, I heard that MB3, even if demoted to the "free" (not premium) version, is not compatible with MBARW. This was also my experience, why I tried to run those two side by side. Has anything changed in this respect? Thank you in advance for all the ifo you have on this

Adam Kertesz