Still some problems with the latest version of Malwarebytes 3.0.6

While i'm not experiencing some of the difficulties reported by others and I feel that Malwarebytes 3.0 seems to be providing a good level of protection, I still get a couple of problems:-

1. The size of my SVI folder is still growing (see attached image).
    I have 10 restore points but there are 22 files in the folder. I have two programs which use the Volume Shadow Copy Service - Casper 10 which performs disk backup as required and Registry Backup which creates one copy of the Windows Registry daily (if I boot the computer) which it stores in a folder RegBackup in the root of C: drive.

2. Web RTP has not started once and Malware RTP has also failed to start a couple of times. I can't remember the details but at least one, and I think two of the failures required a reboot to cure. Settings are as shown in the second image.

The version is Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6.1469 Component Version 1.0.75. I uninstalled previous versions and then ran the latest version of the MB Clean Tool before installing. I attach logs and other files as requested.

I'm not in desperate need of a solution but hope that the attached information might help your developers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64
Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6.1469 Component Version 1.0.75
Avast Free 17.1.2288
CryptoPrevent 8.0 Premium
Tweaking.com's Windows Repair Pro 3.9.26 (incorporating Registry Backup 3.5.3) 
Casper 10 Backup

SVI_2017_03_07.JPG

MB_Settings.JPG

logs.zip

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

MB-CheckResult.txt

Further to my comments about the size of the SVI folder, I checked the size after the automated registry backup this morning and it had not increased in size since yesterday, so perhaps the complete uninstallation of Malwarebytes, use of the Clean tool and re-installation has solved that issue. That would be nice!

I will be carrying out a Casper backup later on today and will post again with the results.

Just carried out a backup with Casper and the size of the System Volume Information folder has remained unchanged so it looks as if that problem has gone away. Apologies for not having double checked that issue over the last couple of days.

I have had no further incidences of RTP failure since my original post but will add to this thread if they resurface.

17 hours ago, dcollins said:

Thanks for the follow up, we'll keep an eye on this in case the issue resurfaces.

Thanks, Devin, the SVI Folder is still behaving itself, unexpectedly, so I'm very happy about that. This morning after I booted from Safe Mode after carrying out some file checks, I got the yellow warning and the MB system tray icon reporting Ransomware Protection to be off. Selecting it from the pop up menu resolved the issue immediately.

Yeah this is a side effect of safe mode. Some of our modules will not boot while in safe mode, but due to the way we currently log this, they won't start immediately the next time you boot into safe mode. Manually starting them once back into normal mode should solve that, and we are looking at a better long term solution fix.

10 minutes ago, dcollins said:

Yeah this is a side effect of safe mode. Some of our modules will not boot while in safe mode, but due to the way we currently log this, they won't start immediately the next time you boot into safe mode. Manually starting them once back into normal mode should solve that, and we are looking at a better long term solution fix.

Great, thanks for the explanation - no big deal for me - Malwarebytes 3.0 seems to be running well and I'm sure Team Malwarebytes will get the remaining small bugs sorted soon.