where may i download mbam 2.0 again?

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, irajacobs said:

Is there an updated one? 

If I stay on MBAM 2.2.1 how long will I continue to receive protection updates?
As stated right above and per our Home Products Lifecycle Policy after a product has reached End of Life ongoing protection updates are not guaranteed. Though MBAM 2.x and 1.x for Home Users have reached End of Life there is no firm date when we will shut off protection updates (aka definition files) and we plan to continue providing them to these legacy versions as usual for the near term. However, it is important to note that the Malwarebytes 3 engine supports newer, more efficient and more advanced detection techniques and rule syntax not available in the MBAM 2.x and 1.x engines. This means that going forward there will be certain types of rules provided for 3.x that will have no equivalent in the legacy versions. The overall protective capability of 3.x will continue to grow as we add even more 3.x-specific rules over time, causing the gap between what 3.x and 2.x/1.x detects and protects against to widen. As such, we strongly recommended that you consider upgrading to Malwarebytes 3.

I have tried Malwarebytes 3.0 but want to go back to MBAM 2.2.1
If for whatever reason you want to downgrade to MBAM 2.2.1 and wait for a new version of 3.0, you can do so easily. Simply uninstall Malwarebytes 3.0, reboot and then download and install MBAM 2.2.1 from here.

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

If I stay on MBAM 2.2.1 how long will I continue to receive protection updates?
As stated right above and per our Home Products Lifecycle Policy after a product has reached End of Life ongoing protection updates are not guaranteed. Though MBAM 2.x and 1.x for Home Users have reached End of Life there is no firm date when we will shut off protection updates (aka definition files) and we plan to continue providing them to these legacy versions as usual for the near term. However, it is important to note that the Malwarebytes 3 engine supports newer, more efficient and more advanced detection techniques and rule syntax not available in the MBAM 2.x and 1.x engines. This means that going forward there will be certain types of rules provided for 3.x that will have no equivalent in the legacy versions. The overall protective capability of 3.x will continue to grow as we add even more 3.x-specific rules over time, causing the gap between what 3.x and 2.x/1.x detects and protects against to widen. As such, we strongly recommended that you consider upgrading to Malwarebytes 3.

I have tried Malwarebytes 3.0 but want to go back to MBAM 2.2.1
If for whatever reason you want to downgrade to MBAM 2.2.1 and wait for a new version of 3.0, you can do so easily. Simply uninstall Malwarebytes 3.0, reboot and then download and install MBAM 2.2.1 from here.

Thank you for the assistance, I neglected to say I'm seeking the Mac OSX version of MBAM, so the .exe won't help me :)  Is that one available too?