latest mbam 3.0 version STILL has the real-time protection off issue :\

@mecanicogolf I can certainly understand your pain and frustration, I too have seen my fair share of issues with the new version and have reported many of them.

That being said, I am NOT a Malwarebytes employee, I am only a volunteer here and only supplying suggestions that have worked for others. Like you I am waiting and anticipating that eventually they will release a good copy that is not riddled with bugs...

Till then, I am only running MB3 on non production computers, my production computers still have v2 installed on them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Firefox said:

@mecanicogolf I can certainly understand your pain and frustration, I too have seen my fair share of issues with the new version and have reported many of them.

That being said, I am NOT a Malwarebytes employee, I am only a volunteer here and only supplying suggestions that have worked for others. Like you I am waiting and anticipating that eventually they will release a good copy that is not riddled with bugs...

Till then, I am only running MB3 on non production computers, my production computers still have v2 installed on them.

That is exactly what I've been doing since 3.0.5. Tried 3.0.6 once and that was it. Jumped right back after first sign. 

Was confused Firefox. Seen you around and thought you were employee. Sorry. 

20 hours ago, Francois_Blais said:

Will do, thanks.

It seems the MBAMtray program is not in sync with the service though. (since its display is not true)

Later,

François

Update:

Protections are still activated,thanks.

However the tray icon still says the database is outdated.

Do you need a file for investigation?

Thanks.

I never allow Windows to update anything.  Since my last computer reset I blocked Windows Updates.  I don't care about their lies that we need to keep Windows updated for security reasons because the first thing that gets updated are all the bug-ridden drivers that screw up my system.  That might be a reason why MB is working after playing around with Services.  It may not stay that way for long.  I'm keeping an eye on it.