Uninstallation of Malwarebytes and Self Protection Mode

I decided to do an uninstallation of my Malwarebytes 3.0, clear out the crud with the latest cleanup tool and re-installation. That all went well except that I couldn't get Malwarebytes Uninstall to work, forgetting that Self Protection Mode being active would probably not allow the uninstall to run! When I turned off Self Protection, everything worked as expected.

That might catch out others who are trying to uninstall Malwarebytes - is that procedure worth adding to the instructions in the stickies about uninstalling Malwarebytes and running the cleanup tool? If it's in the stickies, I can't see it! 

Yes, I do have early start enabled as well. It could have been CryptoPrevent, I guess, although I thought I'd switched that protection off before I went through the process because I know it can be protective of changes.

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64
Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6.1469 Component Version 1.0.75
Avast Free 17.1.2288
CryptoPrevent 8.0 Premium
Tweaking.com Registry Backup 3.5.3
Casper 10 Backup 

Thanks, Phone man, everything went sweetly for me except that the Malwarebytes uninstaller stalled twice. For safety's sake I went to Safe Mode, opened up Malwarebytes, turned off Self Protection, uninstalled, ran the latest cleanup tool and then reinstalled Malwarebytes Premium using the product codes I'd stored in KeePass. All seems fine after.

Malwarebytes latest BETA with 1.0.75 component version had been running well before except that I'd had an incident where Anti-exploit protection was off at startup and I could only recover with a reboot, so I thought a cleanup might be in order. There were quite a few entries in the cleanup log, so I guess it wasn't a wasted effort!