i have found something strange here in my PC

Dear ppl from malewarebytes forum

i have found something strange here

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\st.chatango.com

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\staticimgfarm.com

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\ttdetect.staticimgfarm.com

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\st.chatango.com

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\staticimgfarm.com

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\ttdetect.staticimgfarm.com

now wat i have done so far :

a scan with farbar , with malewarebytes anti rootkid, and doctor web curit

because i have read this in another thread here on your forum :)

but they did find nothing ...

So i try to find these registry files with regedit to remove them manualy ,but i chould not find the HKCU ????

can you please tell me how to remove these ?

thanks in advance

PS: all the logfiles are in the attachment :)

AdwCleaner[C7].txt

Addition.txt

cureit.log

FRST.txt

JRT.txt

ok i have found how to check it , i open the regedit and went to the hkey_current_user and then follow the link above from adw .

guest wat these are all gone  :)

so that site from CPY i don't visit there again because they have to mutch stupid stuf running in the background ADDS ...