mb3-setup-consumer-3.0.6.1469-1075.exe STILL HAS ISSUES

mb3-setup-consumer-3.0.6.1469-1075.exe still has issues, installed on a new virgin PC win 10 PRO, various protections turned off at different times, rebooting helps at times , other times does not.

((Have been fighting with 8 other PCs that have mb 3.xxx over the last two months, so i know about all the issues,))

This just delivered PC never had mb installed on it !!!!!

You need to do more testing !!

This post doesn't move the ball along for those with issues. It is just a statement of wonderment how these issues occur, particularly when occurring to a new PC !   This is all the more curious as so many are afflicted with the same issues, and many of them have been addressed successfully with the same/similar prescriptions while others have not !   (I have read enough posts that makes me think the OS can affect the number of issues experienced.)

On this forum are posts related to MB3 issues, including mine a few weeks ago. But when I evolved to 3.0.6.1469 my issues (not all of them had been  posted) were suddenly gone. 

By choice, I stopped "evolving" with component package version 1.0.50.  If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Lenovo   2 1/2  years old

Windows 8.1

Intel(R) Core(TM)  i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.60 Ghz

64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

syrob

Sounded like a good idea, but it didn't work on a Toshiba laptop running Windows 10.  First install of MBP Trial had the web protection error we are familiar with.  Downloaded and ran MBAM Clean and reinstalled.  Problem continued.

Was going to try:

1. Under Settings -> Protection, turn on "Enable self-protection module early start". Then reboot and see if your protection module starts up
  2. If that doesn't work, under Settings -> Protection, turn off the option for "Enable self-protection module". Then reboot and see if your protection module starts up

but I'm unable to move either control.  First time I've seen that happen.

Anyone else have an idea?