Updated since the "pop up" fix but now PC seems messed up.

So I was directed here this morning:
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/197099-ip-239255255250-popup/?page=4

I had the popups on everything I was doing it seemed like. Well I updated my progam to:
Version 3.0.5.1299
Component Version 1.0.43
Update Version 1.0.1405

The pop ups stopped but my computer seems to be running a tad slower now as if its still going on or something. I tried to access my Resource Monitor and it won't open. Don't know if its related but when the popups were going on I had tried to access it and it popped up something about blocking it too.

Did these blocks literally add blocks to things that I need to go in and unblock? 

Hello and Welcome!

Your version of Malwarebytes is outdated... see below to get to the latest version which includes many fixes including making computers run slow (memory leak)

Let's try this first....

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (after uninstalling you can download the latest version to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU3 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

Edited by Firefox