Link to latest patch version of MB 3.0

I am having problems (like many others) with Component package version: 1.0.75. Have read here that they a few hours ago pushed a new component version that would fix the "new" problems. I have to completely clean all the old stuff and reinstall the latest version of MB. I have used the removal tool. Does anyone have the link to the latest version of MB 3.0? The one I get on MB´s website is the "old" one 1.0.75. :(

Hi santamonica--

What specific issues are you  having?

There is no "new" 1.0.75.  But a clean installation typically helps with any issues that you have run into if you installed a build with 1.0.75 over a previous version of 3.0.5 or 3.0.6.

Since you've already run mb-clean, please reboot and then download our latest installer from this link.

Just to add to what Becky above said... below are instructions for a clean re-install of the latest version... if you still have issues, you will need to post the required logs for review, which those instructions are also included below

Let's try this first....

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (after uninstalling you can download the latest version to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU3 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

I have done the uninstall and reinstall according to the advice above. The program seems to be running ok. However, when I try to use the desktop shortcut provided to go to the program I get an error message saying "Unable to start. Unable to connect the Service". Same thing if I go to the file location and click on mbam.exe, I get the error message.

I am attaching the 4 requested logs.

mbae-protector.zip

FRST_02-03-2017 18.55.33.txt

Addition_02-03-2017 18.55.33.txt

MB-CheckResult.txt

15 hours ago, bdubrow said:

Can you please try running the installer you just previously downloaded one more time over the top of what you have now?

Done...and with the same result when it comes to the desktop shortcut  (the error message).
 Any ideas as to why this is happening and what can be done about it?

Hi santamonica--

Sorry I didn't notice this earlier, but looks like you're also running F-Secure.  There is a known compatibility issue with F-Secure.

Please see this article for full details on how to configure F-Secure to avoid this problem.

I'd also encourage you to report this directly to F-Secure to see if there's something they can change on their side to avoid this (others have done the same, but helps if they hear from as many of their own customers as possible.  :) )

Hopefully this will resolve the issue for you.