How disable annoying "website blocked" notifications? (Malwarebytes premium 3.0.6)

I really get annoyed by "support@malwarbytes".

I'm getting that annoying "website blocked" pop-up also, about every three minutes. I've tried to "Manage Exclusions", even rebooted. Can't make it go away, and not sure what it is doing. Don't want to find out the hard way none of my email is going out, e.g.

Anyone got ANY idea!?!?

Ooops, in the time it took me to write this I see others have posted same problem. Guess what we need to do is get "support" of their ***** and fix the problem.

Edited by CantgetnoSatisfaction

Just to follow up, we pushed an update that fixes this. To fix the issue, simply update your copy of Malwarebytes (e.g. Malwarebytes 3.0 or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.x) then reboot your PC.

If needed, here are the database versions that fix this:

• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.x Version: v2017.03.02.09
  • Malwarebytes 3 Version: 1.0.1404

If needed, here are the directions to update the database to the latest version:

• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.x: Right click the Malwarebytes icon in the Notification Tray of Windows and select Check for Updates OR click the Update link in the Database Version field of the Dashboard.
  • Malwarebytes 3.0: Right click the Malwarebytes icon in the Notification Tray of Windows and select Check for Updates OR select the clickable link next to the word Updates under Scan Status of the Dashboard.

If you continue to experience this issue, please let us know and confirm the database version you have installed

Edited by AlexSmith
Added directions

1 minute ago, AlexSmith said:

Just to follow up, we pushed an update that fixes this. To fix the issue, simply update your copy of Malwarebytes (e.g. Malwarebytes 3.0 or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.x) then reboot your PC.

If you continue to experience this issue, please let us know and confirm the database version you have installed

But how do you turn off notifications entirely anyway? Where is the setting?

2 minutes ago, AlexSmith said:

Thank you, it seems to work!

Just now, Mayfly655 said:

I know this sounds daft but I can't find where to update Malwarebytes...?

Where do I find it please/

For Malwarebytes 3.0, you can right click the Malwarebytes icon in the Notification Tray of Windows and select Check for Updates. You can also select the clickable link next to the word Updates under  Scan Status on the Dashboard of Malwarebytes 3.0.

For Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.x, you can right click the Malwarebytes icon in the Notification Tray of Windows and select Check for Updates. You can also click the Update link in the Database Version field of the Dashboard.

15 minutes ago, AlexSmith said:

It would help some if you posted links to these updates.....thanks.

Just now, JohnBurns said:

It would help some if you posted links to these updates.....thanks.

Sorry for not including some directions on performing a Database/Update Package update. That's my bad.

For Malwarebytes 3.0, you can right click the Malwarebytes icon in the Notification Tray of Windows and select Check for Updates. You can also select the clickable link next to the word Updates under  Scan Status on the Dashboard of Malwarebytes 3.0.

For Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.x, you can right click the Malwarebytes icon in the Notification Tray of Windows and select Check for Updates. You can also click the Update link in the Database Version field of the Dashboard.