tokis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

double check what version of the application you are running -- I was running version 2.0 until I just noticed on the website that 3.0 is now available.

The first patch that came out on my 2.0 fixed the pop-ups, and with the update to 3.0 all is still good for me.

Getting the same notices on Windows 10, both Chrome and svchosts, started this morning. In each case the domain is blank, the site is just an unresolved IPv4, and the port changes on each new notice. Based on other comments appears to be widespread, so I'm less worried, for a minute thought I was the target of some odd port scan. Happy to contribute further info/logs if they'd be helpful. 

I downloaded the new version twice but can't open it. It just cycles. Can't open in browser or from the OS folder

Can someone please confirm in layman's terms exactly what Chrome is trying to do here? Is it malicious? A false positive? If the latter I can go about my day and take care of this later. 

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, morgan said:

I downloaded the new version twice but can't open it. It just cycles. Can't open in browser or from the OS folder

Can someone please confirm in layman's terms exactly what Chrome is trying to do here? Is it malicious? A false positive? If the latter I can go about my day and take care of this later. 

Capture.PNG

It's nothing to be concerned about :)