Possible infection

I keep getting notices of outbound detections as well as some inbound from skype. I accidently opened a suspicious file from skype that is a known ransomware. However, i have not been held ransom yet but I do suspect a virus is on my computer. 

I own malwarebytes premium as well as webroot (which caught something trying to install when that suspicious file opened).

I ran the  FRST.txt  file as required. Please see attached.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Ok. Here you go. When I tried the scan the 1st time it froze the computer up. I waited 1 hour but it didnt resolve. I did the scan again in safe mode and this is the log.

I must also note that upon restart Malwarebytes Premium real time protection was disabled again.

Also, my version is different from the one you showed in the screen shots. There is no 'History' area. Only a reports area. Attached is the scan report

3-1-17log.txt

There is no way to put them all in one file that I can see. Malwarebytes Prem makes you open one at a time to export them. I literally get a notice every 2 seconds and there are thousands of the notices. Here are some.

I also included a screenshot of the quarentine items.

3-2-17outboundpcrisk.txt

3-1-17outboundlog.txt

3-1-17outbound1.txt

3-2-17inbound.txt

3-2-17outbound3.txt

3-2-17outbound2.txt

3-2-17outbound1.txt

malwarebytessnip1.JPG