3.0.6.1469 with 1.0.75 component package

I downloaded the new version with component package version 1.0.75. I never received v1.0.69 via automatic update. I decide to download the new installer. I installed it over the top with no errors. Everything seems to be working fine. The web protection seems to be running correctly. I get a popup when a site is blocked. I can add the name of a site to the exception list instead of having to use the site's ip address, which I have to go to a lookup site and get that info.

There are a couple of new features I would like to see in the near future, 1) Ability to add a site to the exception list w/o having to manually type it. it was in version 2.2.1. Why would they remove it? 2) Backup/restore settings, particularly the Exploit Protection list. Thanks.

Edited by prombamuser

Hello @prombamuser:

"I never received v1.0.69 via automatic update."

The above update was meant to be a pre-release preview and was never pushed out (gold).  Ultimately that preview was succeeded by two more pre-release previews that have not been pushed out either.

"2) Backup/restore settings, particularly the Exploit Protection list."

As maturity comes to MB3, pushed updates will be silent and nearly un-noticed.   I'll try to check on the URL/IP exclusions further...

Thank you.