System Restore Not Working With V3.06

Have Windows 10 Pro, Malwarebytes 3.0.6.1469/Component Package 1.0.69 and Eset NOD 32 V10.0.390. Windows 10 has all the latest updates. When I run System Restore to restore the computer to a certain Restore Point, once it reboots I get an error message about System Restore could not access a file (and other stuff). I have attached a file/pic with the complete error message. I tried quitting Malwarebytes before making the Restore Point and quitting Malwarebytes before running System Restore. Still get same error. I can do a System Restore by going to Advance Startup in Settings and selecting Restart Now where I can run System Restore outside of Windows.

I uninstalled Malwarebytes 3 and now System Restore works fine, no error. I do not have to go through Advance Startup for System Restore to work. I do not know if this happen with earlier version of Malwarebytes 3 as I did not try a System Restore with those.

Thanks.....

System Restore 1.jpg

I always do a system restore in safe mode so nothing is interfering with it working.

Some anti virus have a 'self protection' setting which stops system restore from working, not seen that in MBAM but you could try turning everything off within MBAM then closing MBAM to see if that works.