Getting log of runtime detection

I have a problem with a program of my own

While the installer (InnoSeup) runs I get a "ransomware" error. If i scan before, after or while running the installed executables nothing is reported.

I have tried to start mbam with /developer switch, but I do not see any logs? What am I doing wrong? Or is it not possible to provide logs of runtime detections?

Here's my false positive report

I am hoping maybe a log would help someone to take a look...

Hello @ThomasSchulzMS and :welcome:

The CLI Inno options you desire may not be included/premised until a later MB3 version is released.  In the meantime, the previously entered FP/Ransomware topic will suffice and your app may be whitelisted if possible.  You may make a file/folder exclusion in MB3 till an expert analysis has been completed.  Thank you.

Edited by 1PW

Hi,

Thank you for your response. If it means the case is under review (even if you possibly have a large backlog) - I am satisfied and can wait. I have until now not actually received a response that indicated the topic reported was under review or in queue.

The problem from my POV of course is that many people value Malwarebytes, so if they receive a warning something is ransomware then I have to make it a priority to ensure the situation is at least underway in being resolved.