Custom Scan not customizing

Hi all, new here so if this has been asked previously please post a link.

MBAM 3 premium.  When I choose custom scan it doesn't let me select any drives.  Before it upgraded to premium it would allow this.  This has happened on 3 different machines now.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  Even uninstalled with Revo.  No change.

Windows 10 pro 64bit.  

thanks in advance for any help with this.

Same problem. I've reinstalled but no joy.  This issue may be related to permissions since I install in the Admin account and scan in a user account. It has always worked before with either account but recently I could no longer select a drive in the Custom Scan. 

One note--I can still scan a drive by right clicking on the in Win folder and select Scan with MalwareBytes but I can't do it within MalwareBytes Premium.

1920x1080  changed it to 1360x768 and same result.

what's happening is the box around the drive letters lights up.  I can select the drop arrow to the left of the drive letter and it will drop and show me the file explorer.  But I can't click inside the box next to anything.

Edited by rayvoll

12 minutes ago, Firefox said:

This topic HERE is similar to what your seeing...

Can you use the arrow keys and space bar to select items?

I used the arrow and spacebar trick and it worked.  It is a touch screen but this also has happened on other machines that are not touch screens.  Don't get it but thanks Firefox for the suggestion and link.

I can get back to work now.

On 2/23/2017 at 5:42 PM, Firefox said:

This topic HERE is similar to what your seeing...

Can you use the arrow keys and space bar to select items?

Thanks. The arrow keys and space bar worked for me. Hope they fix it soon. About to renew my premium.  I also have a touch screen but can't check the boxes with either a mouse or touch.  Resolution 1920x1080.