Version 3.06 new install no add ons or browser activity

I had other PC's running Malwarebytes (both Malware and Anti Exploit) for years that have upgraded to the new 3.0 as a single program. Also, I always ran with Norton without issues on the other machines.  I do not see any conflicts with Norton on this new one either.   When starting a browser session I would always see a fly in notification from the right side.  I have a new PC and bought the new version for it and installed.  I cannot see any add-on nor any indication that my browsing session is being protected.  Should I see anything in the browser add-on?  Should I see the initial notification when starting a browser?  I have uninstalled and reinstalled as a troubleshooting step already.  I have activated with a code as well.

Any insight on this is appreciated.

Hi Arnethedog :)

I cannot see any add-on nor any indication that my browsing session is being protected.  Should I see anything in the browser add-on?  Should I see the initial notification when starting a browser?

I guess you are referring to Anti-Exploit here. Malwarebytes 3.0 doesn't notify you when you open an application that is protected by the program, it simply is.