Trotux and maybe others

manu187

Hi, yesterday I have download a programs which wasn't that I expected, I would say a Trojan( program which seems useful, but is damaging.)
I have excuted it, and my google chrome have been close, my antivirus avast have said that have detected and blocked some threats.
I have tried to open chrome, but it doesn't work. Also other browser all blocked. Scanned with antivirus, nothing it didn't find nothing.
Restart PC, and chrome have as homepage trotux. Take another pc/tablet e search as remove it, suggest spyhunter. It find 90 threats, end the scan, for remove threats must buy spyhunter. Ok, remove spyhunter and I install malwarebytes trial version, it remove some threats. Now I can't reactive windows firewall, my browser seems ok.
Moreover I have scared and I have fear to have got a keylogger or some malware not found, what can I do?suggest?

manu187:

:welcome:  Malware Removal For Windows Forum.  My name is Phil and I would like to address you by your first name, if that is alright with you since we will be working together.

I will be assisting you with your computer issues.  I will endeavor to respond within a reasonable time, normally 48 hours after your last post.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system, download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right-click FRST then click "Run as administrator" (XP users: click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When finished, it will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool was run from.
  • Please copy and paste the log in your next reply.

Note 2: When FRST is run, it also generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory the tool was run from). Please also copy and paste that, along with the FRST.txt, into your next reply.

Please be patient.  It could take me a day or two to analyze your FRST logs.

PLEASE DO NOT RUN ANY ADDITIONAL SCANS OR ANTI-MALWARE REMOVAL TOOLS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM ME.
Doing so would complicate the situation and it would cause further delays in resolving your issues.  It could also potentially result in harm to your computer because my "fix" will be based on the FRST scan logs you have already submitted.

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

manu187:

Are you still there?  Do you still require assistance?  It has been three days since I last posted to you.

If I have not heard from you in another two days, I ask the Moderator to conclude your topic.  You can always reopen your topic by sending a Personal Message to the Moderator: @AdvancedSetup

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!