Feedback on Malwarebytes 3.06.1469 BETA component package version: 1.0.69

23 minutes ago, bdg2 said:

It never occurred to me that SVI meant System Volume Information.

I'm not sure I would ever want to use software that's meddling with Windows at such a deep level that unwanted files are created in System Volume Information.

It has to be a disaster just waiting to happen.

It's meant to just be Windows' own storage for restore points and similar stuff.

TreeSize Free doesn't allow you to mess with it - just see what's going on. Its primary use for me is to see which files / folders are clogging up your drives. Perfectly safe to use as far as I can see.

2 hours ago, TempLost said:

TreeSize Free doesn't allow you to mess with it - just see what's going on. Its primary use for me is to see which files / folders are clogging up your drives. Perfectly safe to use as far as I can see.

No, I meant MalwareBytes V3 shouldn't be messing with System Volume Information.

7 minutes ago, wrj54 said:

This is working for me. My web protection finally starts when I bootup my PC and stays ON. 

For me too, but not fully.

There are  two pages to test :   http://52.21.84.70/    and     http://iptest.malwarebytes.org/  

The first works fine with IE11, Edge, Chrome and Firefox.

The second works fine only with Firefox. With the other browsers, it gives "The page can't be reached...".

As said @Super Dave perhaps a DNS problem ?