How can i disable layers without annoying popups that mention that realtime protection layers are turned off

How can i disable layers without annoying popups due to computer freezing? Well, having all the layers enabled cause my pc to freeze after a while when i use SPECIFIC applications such as camfrog. This problem does not occur when i disable anti exploit (and yes the same problem has occurred more than 10 times after i have upgraded from version 2 to version 3 - clean installation).  Thus, i have decided to disable exploit protection and web protection.After i do that, everything is working ok.  I always knew since the first time i have used my computer, that anti exploit does not work for my pc, properly.I'm not here to discuss on this topic why anti exploit has probably issues with peer to peer applications but what i really need is a way to find out how can i stop that annoying pop up window that mentions every 5 minutes that real time protection layers are turned off and if i can't do that, is there any possibility this option to be added in the future?

I am in a similar situation and posted my misgivings in my post history.  The logic is MBAM is now full fledged anti virus suite in the vein of Norton or Kaspersky and MBAM should alert users when one its real time protection modules and keep doing for the safety of its users...shrugs. 

Well, I strongly believe that the logic that malwarebytes do that for security reasons is just an excuse. I see the exclamation mark that it is red over the malwarebytes icon and that's enough for me. On the other hand, they could give the users a choice on their security level and how many levels of protection they want. The application can be password protected when you enable or disable the layers, which that is a pretty good security for me, too

On 2/16/2017 at 0:28 PM, Midnight_Resistance said:

How can i disable layers without annoying popups due to computer freezing? Well, having all the layers enabled cause my pc to freeze after a while when i use SPECIFIC applications such as camfrog. This problem does not occur when i disable anti exploit (and yes the same problem has occurred more than 10 times after i have upgraded from version 2 to version 3 - clean installation).  Thus, i have decided to disable exploit protection and web protection.After i do that, everything is working ok.  I always knew since the first time i have used my computer, that anti exploit does not work for my pc, properly.I'm not here to discuss on this topic why anti exploit has probably issues with peer to peer applications but what i really need is a way to find out how can i stop that annoying pop up window that mentions every 5 minutes that real time protection layers are turned off and if i can't do that, is there any possibility this option to be added in the future?

Why on earth would you voluntarily disable any of the security layers and risk exposure? Wouldn't it be better to uninstall Malwarebytes 3.0 if it's not working for you? Then you have the option of reinstalling Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1 along with the permanent beta versions of Anti-Exploit and Anti-Ransomware.

Just FYI. If you go to the Malwarebytes News, the top posting is titled "Announcing Malwarebytes 3.0, a next-generation antivirus replacement."

Arguing semantics about if it replaces Norton or Kasdpersky is somewhat pointless. Malwarebytes itself advertises anti-virus function capabilities.

The fact that the Real-Time Protection Layers keep turning off is indicative of a problem. In all of their replies, including replies as of today, the advice is to submit logs for their analysis. That means they still don't have a solution. In the past few months, they should have been able to go through all of their code line by line to find the easter egg or feature causing this. All of us have different PC environments, so they should be looking at something fundamental that they added to their new code.

If they can't solve the layers turning themselves off, how do they expect people to rely on their software as a next-generation antivirus replacement? Or, for that matter, much of anything else?

Just FYI. If you go to the Malwarebytes News, the top posting is titled "Announcing Malwarebytes 3.0, a next-generation antivirus replacement."

Arguing semantics about if it replaces Norton or Kasdpersky is somewhat pointless. Malwarebytes itself advertises anti-virus function capabilities.

There's been a bit of controversy about that, but we all still consider Malwarebytes as an Antimalware, and not an Antivirus.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/192225-mbam-30-and-av-comparativesorg/?do=findComment&comment=1080896

On 2/20/2017 at 11:54 AM, TheThornWithin said:

Why on earth would you voluntarily disable any of the security layers and risk exposure? Wouldn't it be better to uninstall Malwarebytes 3.0 if it's not working for you? Then you have the option of reinstalling Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1 along with the permanent beta versions of Anti-Exploit and Anti-Ransomware.

Because anti-exploit layer makes my pc to freeze... I just want this layer to be disabled for me without having this big popup window every 5 minutes to notify me that my protection is disabled...

• 5 months later...