MBAE blocking something not intended

fadein2madness

We use MBAE in our environment and love it, however we also use NEXTGEN EHR, and have had to tweak our MBAE a few times to stop random blocks.  Currently when a user needs to collect a signature from a patient they launch an ap in nextgen that then launches word, they double click on a signature box on the word doc and the epad signature pads allow us to write a signature just like at the bank etc.  We notices when we first installed MBAE that it froze during this launch step once they double clicked on the signature box on the word document.  We had to go into advanced settings and uncheck the box for MS OFFICE under application behavior support that says protection for WMI abuse and protection for VBA7 abuse.  Unchecking this allowed our users to function normally.  Well last night 2/15/2017 we pushed out the latest MBAE update and now this issue is happening again.  I have unchecked every single MS office box one at time to test if a new one is resulting in the block and I unchecked every single one of them completely and it still won't work.  No log is eally generated except word is protected.  

Now if I go tot he shield tab and unlock winword.exe it works fine.  HOWEVER we don't want a hole like left open as the next time a user gets a "resume" in their email and they open it it will launch a winword.exe cryptovirus or some garbage we have to deal with. 

Any ideas?