bnilo76

JRT Flags Nvidia Schedule Task

I ran JRT 8.1.0 in normal mode and safe mode in windows 10 and both scans came up that this file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\NvDriverUpdateCheckDaily_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8} (Task): Successfully deleted. However it never removes the file. I had to manually remove it. I did keep the file just in case there was some kind of negative effect.

After doing some research I found that this could of be left over from previous version on Nvidia Drivers. My assumption was Geforce Experience since there is a built in updater. I have since removed that 2 drivers ago because it applied to some of my games and not all.

I ran JRT again after I removed that file and it no longer showed anything. I also ran malwarebytes, adwcleaner, TDSkiller and few other just to be safe and, all was clean.

Hi bnilo76 and welcome to the forums :)

This is a false positive and is scheduled to be fixed in the next update of JRT.

Thanks for reporting