Notification of new version 3.0

I have Malwarebytes Anit-Malware Home (Premium) 2.2.1.1043 on 4 computers. Only one of them received a pop up message to ask if they wanted to upgrade to 3.0. Why did only one receive that message?

For the others still on 2.2.1.1043, do I upgrade to 3.0 from within the program on my computer or go to the www? Thanks for any comments.

Hi GarySt :)

The Malwarebytes 3.0 auto-upgrade is being pushed in "batch". So not all Malwarebytes install will receive the upgrade at the same time, as it would overload the servers. You are free to download and install Malwarebytes 3.0.6 from the thread below. If you uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1 before installing 3.0.6, don't forget to deactivate and back up your licence first!

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/195049-malwarebytes-306-released/

Well, what you can do is stay on Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1 until a version of Malwarebytes 3.0 that pleases you more gets released. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1.1043 will be supported until early June or July, so there's still time for Malwarebytes to work on a new 3.0 update and for you to upgrade to it once it gets released.

If you decide to wait for an updated MB 3 version, in MB 2 go to Update Settings and clear the check mark for "check for program updates when checking for database updates".

Then when you are ready you can download the latest version and manually install it.

My systems are on hold waiting for an updated version of MB 3 after they fix the remaining bugs.

Jim :ph34r: