Detection Malicious Website Protection sync-eu.exe.bid

llau0203

Hi Sir/Madam,

When I look at the Daily Protection Log, I see the following:

Detection, 2/6/2017 3:45 PM, SYSTEM, LAWRENCEXPS, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, Domain, 136.243.131.62, sync-eu.exe.bid, 49891, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE,
Detection, 2/6/2017 3:45 PM, SYSTEM, LAWRENCEXPS, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, Domain, 136.243.131.62, sync-eu.exe.bid, 49891, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE,

Here are the 3 logs for review.  

Thanks for your help

Lawrence

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

mb-checkResult.txt

• 2 months later...

OK, now I am getting the "sync-eu.exe.bid", at least in Internet Explorer.  I had just updated Malwarebytes a couple of days before and now I have constantly been getting this message.  I finally just shut off Malwarebytes for now.  It's constantly popping up on my screen on every page.  I told Malwarebytes to check for updates and it appeared to download something but apparently it wasn't something to correct the problem for me.  I have the paid for version and it would be nice if I can turn it back on without constantly getting the sync-eu.exe.bid message popping up.  I just checked and this is the version I currently have loaded, 2.2.1.1043.