Install, uninstall, and activation problems with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and Anti-Ransomware beta.  Can you help?  My two files are attached below.

History:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium;  Win 10 - 64 -- This was running correctly since original installation Feb 2016.

I installed Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware beta a few days ago, and this would not install properly.  I tried to uninstall which caused more problems.  I finally had to resort to Revo Uninstaller to delete both Malwarebytes products.

I then ran the mb-check and FRST64 per these instructions below including the reboots (your staff - DCollins, posted today).
------start----
 mbam-clean does not support MB3 at this time, and can cause issues like this. Before we go further, please perform the following steps so we can verify things are cleaned up properly.

Inside of control panel, uninstall any existing versions of Malwarebytes that are on the computer and reboot
    Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to your desktop
    Then download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool from here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/ and save it to your desktop.
    Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
    **After you click the Download Now 64-bit, or the Download Now 32-bit, another page will open — DO NOT CLICK ANY ADDITIONAL 'download now' buttons, just wait and look toward the bottom of your browser for the option to Run or Save. Click Save.
    Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.
    Note: If you are prompted by Windows SmartScreen, click More info followed by Run anyway.
    Click the Fix button, it may prompt you to restart, which you should do if asked
    When the process has finished, it will save a log in the same directory the tool was run from named fixlog.txt
    Reboot the computer
    Please download mb-check from the following url: https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3_check
    Run mb-check, which will create a file named mb-checkResult.txt on your desktop
    Please upload the following two files
    mb-checkResult.txt
    fixlog.txt

This will help us verify that everything is removed properly so we can start from a clean slate
------------end----
What do you see in the log files. Can I reinstall?
Other caveats or instructions?

mb-checkResult.txt

Fixlog.txt