IE Crashes since MB 3.0.6 install

Hello, I wish to report a blocking bug on IE 11 after MBAM 3.0.6 installation...

My problem is a bit similar to the topic on Firefox crash here :

1. Brief description of the issue.
    1. IE 11 crashes every time I try to run it, right after MBAM updated to 3.0.6.
    2. Eventvwr confirms that the crash is linked to the module mbae.dll
  2. Any screenshot(s) of error messages or other incorrect behavior (not required; include if available). --> Not available
  3. If the system crashed, please include the BSOD error message (we will reach out to you for a full memory dump). --> Hopefully no system crash
  4. Operating System Details (e.g. Windows 7 SP 1 x64, Windows XP SP3 x86, Windows 10 x64 Version 1607 Build 14393.351, etc.).
    1. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1607 Build 14393.693
    2. IE Version 11.576.14393.0 Update version 11.0.38
  5. Details on how you encountered the bug and any steps that can be taken to reproduce it.
    1. Every time I try to run IE, even after multiple reboots or having turned the PC off and on again
  6. Do you get the same result more than once if you follow the same steps? Y
  7. A copy of the contents of C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs in a ZIP file (attach to post).

I know I am one of the last to use IE, but I still appreciate it and I also would like to have Malewarebytes securing my browser, so any help would appreciated, except remove Internet Explorer protection...

Thanks in advance :-) ! 

1. Attached files
      1. MB Check results
      2. Content of C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs
      3. Results of FRST scan

mbae-protector.xpe.zip

mb-checkResult.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

I don't know if it is allowed here, but since I haven't had any answer, I would like the topic to be up again...

Check and uncheck of and "Enable self-protection module early start" doesn't do anything, plus PUP and rootkit check appears deactivated in the scan report, whereas they are activated in the settings...

Edited by McBerd

• TeMerc locked this topic