Giuseppe

tagged.com

Who are the idiots replying to my post?   Tagged.com was recently blocked by Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6.1469    Why are you blocking tagged.com?   It is a social media website.  Are you crazy?   Whoever is the knucklehead replying to my post, should explain why Malwarebytes is blocking tagged.com and not give some stupid comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Insults are not appreciated, nor will they be tolerated (further comments of such will result in your account being banned)

2. Tagged.com is blocked due to their continued sending of fake invites etc (something they've been doing for years and were previously sued by the FTC for)

3. I'm very much aware of what Tagged is.

It is disgusting and highly misleading for a Malwarebytes Staff to use a user name as "MysteryFCM".  Steven Burn should be fired and terminated.  I am writing to Malwarebytes Corporate Staff and request Steven Burn immediate termination.  "MysteryFCM" is a fraud on all Malwarebytes customers.  All user names should be transparent and clearly identify themselves as Malwarebytes Staff.   Steven Burn thinks his user name is "cute".  When is Steven Burn going to grow up?  Steven Burn should be disciplined and terminated for his gratuitous and fraudulent comments and user name.