wise registry cleaner

smurfavr

Hi.

For several months when I scan my computer with Malwarebytes she discovered the program, Wise Registry Cleaner as a virus and then delete it from my computer. Why this program is considered a virus? hxxp://www.wisecleaner.com/wise-registry-cleaner.html

Edited by MysteryFCM
Link disabled

I don't see CCleaner being removed by MBAM. I don't agree with MBAM deleting perfectly legit software from my computer.  Its more inconvenient than not.  WRC backs up the registry before each clean, so there is no danger here.  There are good reasons for it, like privacy and a simple desire for less clutter, and personal freedom.  Wise registry cleaner is more than just a cleaner, its one of the best registry tweakers available... I always use "system tune up" to speed up clients computers with remarkable results.  I rarely ever use it for cleaning the registry.  But if I were to use it for that purpose, I could potentially be using it to prevent potential privacy violations.  I don't like malwarebytes marking and deleting perfectly legitimate software software that I use and trust!  They don't even ask for your money or install anything illegitimate with their software, they are one of the most legit reg tweakers/cleaners available.  Deleting legit cleaners & tweakers with MBAM is pushing it! Please white list this! You don't even have a link trying to educate people why that is there, come on!

Edited by fugadugadids