Incredibly Sneaky Virus

Hello,

I am very sorry if this is the wrong place to post, this is my first time, but I am completely at a loss and am in need of some support. I know my PC has some form of virus, I do not know how or where I got it, it just popped up one day last week. Basically, I used Malware-bytes to remove the virus the 2 times that it popped up.(I had MBAM free version). There were various PUPs with 'adposhell' in the name and both times it had a TrojanDNSChanger in it. I quarantined and deleted both times. Since then I got the trial for MBAM 3.0 and it has kept the virus at bay for now. Every night however at 9:13 exactly 1 of 3 websites try to pop up through a v1.0\powershell.exe in my Windows32. They are always Outbound and are the same sites that popped up when I had to remove the virus the other 2 times. I have gone through the forums here and various others to try to solve the problem through the Malwarebytes rootkit tool, AdwCleaner, Junkware remover, etc etc but nothing seems to find this thing. I am at a loss and really desperate. Thank you for any support you may give me and I will post any info or logs that you need. :) Also, if it matters, I have a SSD for my main drive and a HDD for my secondary D drive.

-Kanthus