Ignore list

Hi,

I have Malwarebytes Management Console Version 1.7.0.3208 and the latest client is 1.80.2.1012.

I have an issue with editing the ignore list in the policy group for a particular computer that has a program where the executable file for starting the program is on a mapped server network drive. When I want to start the program and the "Start file execution blocking when protection module starts" is enabled in the client policy I get a message "Windows cannot find 'M:\ not-a-virus.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.".

I tried to add in the ignore list the mapped network path of the Server that contain the .exe file but I am not succesfull, the only way to make it work is to disable the "Start file execution blocking when protection module starts" policy but that would make the mbam icon being gray and for I understood that means malwarebytes is disabled. Is it possible to add in the ignore list an executable file that point to a mapped drive?

Thank you

Hi Leobando, unfortunately, mapped drive letters and UNC paths are not supported by the console ignore list. We can accomplish an ignore in a different way, however I would need an example of the software that is getting hit as a detection. If you do not wish to share this publicly, PM me and I will get a support ticket started for you.