Cant boot PC past options screen.

Hi I recently Installed a New CPU fan as mine was getting hot for some reason. I went to boot my PC after installing the new fan and I now get the message "That a critical driver is missing2

This appears to be "system32/driver/MBAMSwissarmy.sys" which apparently something to do with Malwarebytes"

I cant get past the boot menu so I cant get onto my PC.

Is this a virus and how do i fix it?

Start by checking the connections inside the PC, paying particular attention to the power and data cables where they insert into the hard drive(s) and the motherboard.  Reseat the connections to make sure that they fit properly.
Be sure to use proper anti-static precautions when messing around inside the case.

If that doesn't help, then please describe the "boot menu"
Is is a menu that looks like a black DOS screen, or is it a blue screen with boxes that you tap/select?
Also, please let us know the make and model of your system - and the operating system that it came with (XP/Vista/W7/W8/W8.1/W10) and the operating system that you're using now.

Edited by usasma