Lifetime license not so lifetime?

Hello Malwarebytes, I have a lifetime license that is not working anymore, It says it has been used so many times, but I only use it on "one computer" one at a time. Meaning I don't use the license on "two" active computers. I had to reformat my computer the other day, and when I used my license it says cannot use it multiple times.

Please help...

I already send a request but no one is answering. Thank you

>>   >> reference to Case #1188908   <<<<

Edited by celee

24 minutes ago, Vincent1417 said:

I had to reformat my computer the other day, and when I used my license it says cannot use it multiple times.

While you are waiting for a response(they are extra busy) for the future when ever possible DEACTIVATE the license in the program interface first before you format.

• Administrators

Hi @Vincent1417, thanks for joining our forums and thanks for providing your reference number.

Please continue to be patience as our Support Team is catching up on support tickets sent over the weekend. I've gone ahead and flag your ticket for our support team.

What Porthos stated above is correct. If possible, you'll need to deactivate your license beforehand if you plan on reformatting your computer. 

Please let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Thanks,
Cecile

8 hours ago, celee said:

Hi @Vincent1417, thanks for joining our forums and thanks for providing your reference number.

Please continue to be patience as our Support Team is catching up on support tickets sent over the weekend. I've gone ahead and flag your ticket for our support team.

What Porthos stated above is correct. If possible, you'll need to deactivate your license beforehand if you plan on reformatting your computer. 

Please let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Thanks,
Cecile

Thank you! I hope this will be resolved quickly, thank you!

Unfortunately I have also a problem can not activate Lifetime License.

I could not
deactivate license before reinstalling the operating system is not worked deactivation button.

Now I'm waiting for two months for a response from support
ongratulations, waiting together.....

I hope that something will change:blush:

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Alexmalw said:

Unfortunately I have also a problem can not activate Lifetime License.

I could not
deactivate license before reinstalling the operating system is not worked deactivation button.

Now I'm waiting for two months for a response from support
ongratulations, waiting together.....

I hope that something will change:blush:

Hi @Alexmalw, sorry about that. I just checked our support ticket system and do see that you submitted a ticket a month ago. Our support team replied to your ticket but did not hear back and the ticket was closed. Our support team's response might have ended up in your spam folder.

I do see that you created a new ticket a few hours ago. I'll get an agent on it right away.

Thanks in advance for your patience,
Cecile

On 18.01.2017 at 5:20 AM, celee said:

Hi @Alexmalw, sorry about that. I just checked our support ticket system and do see that you submitted a ticket a month ago. Our support team replied to your ticket but did not hear back and the ticket was closed. Our support team's response might have ended up in your spam folder.

I do see that you created a new ticket a few hours ago. I'll get an agent on it right away.

Thanks in advance for your patience,
Cecile

Hi
Thank you very much!:wub:

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Alexmalw said:

Hi
Thank you very much!:wub:

Hi @Alexmalw no problem. Our support agent Philip replied back to your support ticket two days ago. If you do not see his email, please be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. But you should be able to activate using your license now.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Cecile