I am running Malwarebytes premium on Win 10

Malwarebytes version: 3.0.5.1299

Component package version: 1.0.43

Update package version: 1.0.1021

Whenever I try to run a browser and malwarebytes at the same time I get a BSOD. I had heard about issues with addons so I deleted chromes add ons but still BSOD. I then downloaded firefox and still got a BSOD. When I am not running MB my computer does not crash. When I am running MB and no browser then my computer does not crash. MB worked great on my last HDD running win10 but this is a new HDD with everything newly installed. 

Anyone have any ideas on a fix for this? 

Hello @Therese and :welcome:

Thank you for your report.

1.) Please help to complete all the needed information that may have been initially missed: How to Report a New Issue and of particular importance will be the attached MBAMSERVICE.LOG.

2.) Please attach the pertinent dump (.dmp) file(s) from the "%SystemRoot%\Minidump" directory in a reply in this topic.  Please isolate these files as soon as practical lest aggressive clean-up utilities delete the valuable files. 

3.) Please attach (do not compress/copy/paste) the separate FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1.  The appropriate Farbar Recovery Scan Tool utility must be executed with "Run as administrator" privileges.

Soon after all the requested data is posted, the Malwarebytes' QA & Developer Teams, and staffers can commence their analysis.  Thank you always for your assistance.