3.0.5 Windows 'Startup' programs are not starting

Hi, I've recently installed 3.0.5 and have been having troubles with my system. Many of my 'startup' applications no longer run after a reboot (e.g. and are missing from the toolbar). A couple of these programs refuse to stay running, shortly after opening them. The anti-exploit module is broken, and the MBAM system tray icon is missing.

I've uninstalled MBAM, and while many of the startup applications are opening normally again, a couple of them have not.. which suggests that 3.0.5 did something that I have no way of knowing how to fix. I did performed 'sfc scannow' and it turned up normal, so maybe there is some hope is fixing this?

In the meantime, is there a trusted source where I can download a previous version of Malwarebytes? Is there an archive somewhere? I'll take anything that's recent from 2.0 if possible.

21 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I have tried Malwarebytes 3.0 but want to go back to MBAM 2.2.1
If for whatever reason you want to downgrade to MBAM 2.2.1 and wait for a new version of 3.0, you can do so easily. Simply uninstall Malwarebytes 3.0, reboot and then download and install MBAM 2.2.1 from here.

Thank you :P