Malwarebytes gives me bad_pool_header

So I recently built my PC and I installed malwarebytes. Everything was fine and I started getting BAD_POOL_HEADER blue screen crashes. I waited about an hour for it to uninstall, and everything works fine again. I would keep it uninstalled but my microphone doesnt work unless I have malwarebytes enabled, my computer just auto mutes my mic and it switches every time I change it back, how can I fix this.

Known issues w/MalwareBytes 3.0:  Malwarebytes 3.0 - Known Issues - Malwarebytes 3.0 - Malwarebytes Forums

If that doesn't help, then please run this report collecting tool so that we can provide a complete analysis: (from the pinned topic at the top of the forum):  https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/170037-blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

FYI - I don't often use the Perfmon report, so if it doesn't work please just let me know.
NOTE:  On problem systems it can take up to 20 minutes for the log files to complete.  Please be patient and let it run.

If you still have problems with it running, there's an alternate tool here (direct download link):  https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

NOTE:
Please zip up the (.ZIP) files - do not use .RAR or other compression utilities.
.ZIP is the type file that can be uploaded to the forums.