[RESOLVED] Forum slowdown in the last few days?

It might be just me, but for a few days now, it seems that the forum is loading way slower than it used to. Sometimes going back to the main page will take a few more seconds, or switching pages in a thread will take longer (I can see a loading circle appear and stay there for a few seconds). But what really slowed down in my opinion is the "Content I Follow" page. Whenever I want to go on it, it takes a good 15 seconds to load. It was almost instantaneous before. 

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that as well?

Happening right now. Trying to view the thread below, and post in this one.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/193550-what-is-with-these-twice-daily-new-and-improved-version/?do=getNewComment
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/193554-forum-slowdown-in-the-last-few-days/#comment-1086954

Yepper.  It takes a little more time between you choosing "Edit" and/or "Submit reply" before the post is there.  At least I am not seeing nor getting Double-Posts.

I am glad top say that this week I have not been plagued by the errors noted in Post ID #4.

Edited by David H. Lipman

On 1/5/2017 at 3:09 PM, David H. Lipman said:

Yepper.  It takes a little more time between you choosing "Edit" and/or "Submit reply" before the post is there.  At least I am not seeing nor getting Double-Posts.

It's back  :(

Edited by David H. Lipman

• celee changed the title to [RESOLVED] Forum slowdown in the last few days?