Where can I report undetected rogues?

Hi.

I was listening to the radio in the backround and heard an advert for a PC "cleaner". It had that typical robotic american woman voice explaining everything it had to offer, and that made me very suspicious. After going to the website, I was hit with even more suspicions about it. I then downloaded it, the installer looked fishy yet again but the EULA looked okay. After doing a (superfast) full scan, it stated I have 254 errors on my PC. Typical run-of-the-mill rouge cleaner, except this is sponsered on a radio station.

MBAM did not detect it(not as PUP, not as a threat, nothing) and it fairly concerns me. I understand this may be a brand new rouge, but it is advertised on a radio usually older people listen to, making easy targets for the fake cleaner company.

I will give full details if there is a secure way to give them to researchers(or whoever is responsible for discovering rouges)., like the Radio Station name, possibly a recording of the advert, the website, all the files and screenshots.

Rogue anti malware solutions and rogue hard disk diagnostic utilities are submitted in;  Newest Rogue-Ransomware Threats

Please reference the following on how to provide sample submissions such that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) can detect targeted but presently undetected threats.

Malware Hunters group
Purpose of this forum

EDIT:

The researchers don't need the radio station name or screenshots.  Only the links(s) to the source and an actual installer or files from it submitted according to the above guidelines.

Edited by David H. Lipman

12 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

Rogue anti malware solutions and rogue hard disk diagnostic utilities are submitted in;  Newest Rogue-Ransomware Threats

Please reference the following on how to provide sample submissions such that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) can detect targeted but presently undetected threats.

Malware Hunters group
Purpose of this forum

EDIT:

The researchers don't need the radio station name or screenshots.  Only the links(s) to the source and an actual installer or files from it submitted according to the above guidelines.

Thank you, I'm kind of new when it comes to reporting/finding new threats but this is close to what I want to do in later years