Forum search: The request could not be satisfied.

It strikes me that doing a search here, takes a lllong time (30-40 seconds or so) and then ends up in an error like the below.
I tried this a few times.

Something wrong?

=
ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: 40aUGFQ9hJBqBn 9ZDaOSOwz27pVifDV60Lh9aVIrERVKxZVZh5I4A==

=

I just want to search something in this forum . but searching comes up with error messages just like this one

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: 6MZ5pId9En_hi5rprA-GYaOMM1cM_plEZ3uVRlCWgy8vSTbl-O2xuw==

• Administrators

Hi @Gt-truth and @mbw62, sorry for the delayed response, we've all been out of the office for the New Year.

Are you still seeing this issue? When you use a different browser do you see the same result?

Looking at the logs over the last week, the Malwarebytes forums were down for a minute here and there.

Thanks,
Cecile

Edited by celee
4 hours ago, celee said:

Hi @Gt-truth and @mbw62, sorry for the delayed response, we've all been out of the office for the New Year.

Are you still seeing this issue? When you use a different browser do you see the same result?

Looking at the logs over the last week, the Malwarebytes forums were down for a minute here and there.

Thanks,
Cecile

Hi @celee

have a good time with the new year ! and for the search problem . I don’t know if this issue is still happen or not . I have been using a Firefox based browser (Mozilla Firefox and Cyberfox and yes I have seen the same result many time and still getting the same error ) and I still not give it a try with others web browsers .

2 hours ago, celee said:

We've reached out to our forums provider about the error when searching.

I'll update when I hear back.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-Cecile

so this is a problem with the forums or with the web browser ?

35 minutes ago, celee said:

Hi @Gt-truth and @mbw62 what were your search terms or perimeters when you experienced this issue?

Just searching for any keyword in this forum and you may got the error .

I have search for "version 1"

Edited by Gt-truth