Why I Downgraded Mbam 3.0 to Old and Why I'm Looking Foward to MBAM Fixes

Today i downgraded MBAM 3.0.5.1299 to 2.2.1.1043 and Anti-Exploit 1.09.1.1291 on my both pc's. (Win7 x64, Win8.1 x64) Everything is fine right now.

I didn't have major issues on Win7 x64 exepct "Real Time Protection Layer Off" error but on Win8.1 MBAM 3.0.5.1299 didn't work properly, i don't know why.

In the future MBAM 3.X works falwless i'm sure about that but not rignt now.

Here is few things besides of known issues to much more better product;

1) More language support. MBAM 2.2.1.1043 has much more language support than 3.0.5.1299

2) System tray icon looks blury on 3.0.5.1299

3) 2.2.1.1043 has better interface. For example, in 3.0.5.1299 manuel update icon is too small. Also, "Database Version" is much more clear. (v.2016.12.27.03 is better than 1.0.872)

4) Adding exceptions is still too hard. For example i have changed host file to get rid off the Microsoft spywares. Cannot add exceptions, MBAM cannot see it. So, i have to make a scan and after that i can add the host file to exceptions...

For Devs: In future, MBAM 3.X works flawless. Do not feel bad because of the problems... Keep up the good work... :)