Malwarebytes 3.0.5 Reverting to 3.0

Since the release of the new malwarebytes I been having issues with it reverting to 3.0. Everytime I restart my computer or lose internet connection it goes from 3.0.5  to 3.0 but if i go to add/remove programs list it still shows the 3.0.5 being installed although when opening the program it says 3.0. After this issues occurs it makes me redownload 3.0.5 (although already installed) and redownload definitions update. I have tried doing a complete uninstall and reinstall and that didn't help. Also I never changed any settings from default and I been using the free version not the trial. I have 3 computers in the house all with 3.0.5 and only the 2 windows 7 computers are having this issue, the windows 8.1 computer has so far had no issues with 3.0.5.

The one computer is windows 7 64 bit the other is windows 7 32 bit both having issues with all the latest updates after complete uninstall and reinstall with default settings and free version.

Hello @Gamerear21

For now, please choose only one system to concentrate on.

1.)  Please help your system, and the Malwarebytes' developers/staffers, by supplying any of the missing information requested in the How to Report a New Issue topic and most importantly making sure to include the much-needed MBAMSERVICE.LOG.

2.)  Additionally, attach (do not compress/copy/paste) the separate FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1.  The appropriate Farbar Recovery Scan Tool utility must be executed with "Run as administrator" privileges.

Soon after all the requested data is posted, the Malwarebytes' QA & Developer Teams, and staffers can commence their analysis.  Thank you always for your assistance.

• 3 weeks later...