Turning off MB from start up broke my system.

I was tired of this software running a scan all the time and being open on start up and not being able to close it out and simply went into msconfig to stop it from starting. I rebooted and it started itself again.  I re-did the process and my pc boots up with no sound, no internet connection, system restore won't open. This software won't even open now. I didn't even have any malware. If I did then malware bytes didn't not find it on at least 20 scans. I didn't even have any malware issues. I just wanted to close the instrusive malwarebytes out and now my computer is broken and I can't fix it. I downloaded a fresh copy of MB and installed it and it still won't open. Says "Unable to start" Unable to connect the Service. What has your software done to my PC? As I said I had no problems prior. I do not have malware your software broke my system.

PLEASE ADVISE, THANKS.