send me an activation code for malwarebytes lifetime subscription please

hello, I was transfering a licence (maywarebyte lifetime premier) from a computer to an upgraded computer,  then both license became invalid.  

so I went here,  and the support guy told be to send email to their staff member and be PATIENT,  so I was very patiently and waited for about half a year.

now my other machine was invalid too!  not even a trace of original subscription code.  it just become free version! 

the license has installed in both computer for couple of years, never changed,  now my computer is slow and full of virus,  also I received couple of scam mails ( not email )

I then went to this software called safe360.  it's the best anti-malware.  anti-virus software I ever used.  and they're free!

so before I became a loyal chinese government sponsored spyware adware user,  please give some advice on how to get my licence back. quickly  waited too long for support :) 

16 minutes ago, wang1 said:

(maywarebyte lifetime premier)

17 minutes ago, wang1 said:

the license has installed in both computer for couple of years

The lifetime licenses are good for ONLY PC  at a time not 2 or more. That is why it fails activation.

You still need to use the help desk to fix the issue.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=6400

5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

The lifetime licenses are good for ONLY PC  at a time not 2 or more. That is why it fails activation.

You still need to use the help desk to fix the issue.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=6400

both licenses works great before I transferred one computer license to a third upgraded computer.  

Hi @wang1, welcome to the Malwarebytes Forums!! You cannot delete your own thread as a Member, but I don't see reason to have it deleted in the first place since you need assistance with your Malwarebytes licenses. 

With that being said, did you reach out to support for help with your license issue? They should be able to get you squared away.

If for some reason support cannot get the issue resolved, feel free to private message me the details like your support ticket and the license keys being evil.