Suggestion - add to FAQ - Info with regards to 1 License per 3 PCs

A few years back I bought a yearly subscription on "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium (v2.x): 1 license per 3 PC's."
I forgot about the '3PC's-part'  and assumed(!) the license would be valid for 1 PC only, thus I deactivated the v3-license on my VM.
(posted a separate thread on that). Went over I don't know how many pages on the Malwarebytes forum.
I believe the existing subscription remains in place and my v2.x license can be upgraded to v3.x and also be activated on 3 PC's,
even at usd.24.95.
Right?

Suggestion - Maybe an additional line could be added to the FAQ under

Upgrading to Malwarebytes 3.0
I already have a subscription to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium. How much do I have to pay for Malwarebytes 3.0?

Something like ...  This also counts for existing 1 License per 3PC's subscriptions.

Thanks

=

Hi mbw62 :)

It's already stated that Malwarebytes will grand-father all existing licences (lifetime and annual) when upgrading to Malwarebytes 3.0.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/191650-malwarebytes-30-frequently-asked-questions/#comment-1077436
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/191650-malwarebytes-30-frequently-asked-questions/#comment-1077439

Thanks.
The first thread I read, the 2nd I apparently overlooked. For me, there was some uncertainty with regards to the number of PCs.
Meaning to say that right now  and looking all over it reads 1 License=1PC. I had to check my purchase bill, a couple of years back,
to see that it is covering 3 PC's.
Anyway, thanks again.
=