Premium User needs advice

Hi,

I have been using MBAM Premium 2.2.1.1043 on two PCs for years and also run MB Anti-Exploit 1.09.1.1291 and Kaspersky Total Security.

I have not had any problems with malware and am generally happy with my situation. My Kaspersky license expired a few days ago and I renewed for a year. I see that MBAM has released version 3 which I believe integrates anti-exploit with MBAM. However in reading these forums, I am scared to upgrade until some patches are released. Right now i have anti-exploit turned off because it was preventing browsers from opening.

Until I decide to install MBAM 3, if I ever do, what should I do with anti-exploit? is it still supported? Where can I get updates? The forum seems closed.

Also, how long will MBAM 2.2 be supported? that forum is gone too.

Steve

Hi Stevie D :)

It is possible to install Malwarebytes 3.0 Free alongside Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (which is now in a perpetual beta state). What you need is to install MB 3.0 first, and then install MBAE. All the information and download links for MBAE can be found in its Beta section below.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/126-anti-exploit-beta/

Also, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1 will be supported until June 6th 2017.